2nd Annual Pharma 2020: The Future of R&D Summit
26 - 28 March 2019, Berlin
Join the 2nd Annual Pharma 2020: The Future of R&D Summit, meet professionals from the best pharma companies and academia and learn about the new trends in drug discovery, explore the future promise of Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning, listen to some case studies about innovations in High Throughput Screening, Big Data and precision medicine, targeting the Protein-Protein Interactions, scientific collaborations, and many other topics.
Will Be Discussed
- Challenges in R&D Data Management
- Current achievement and (near-)future promise of AI in drug discovery
- Targeting protein-protein interactions with small molecule drugs
- Machine-Learning Models for Predicting Frequent Hitter Behavior of Small Molecules
- Industry-Academia Collaborations – Opportunities and things to consider
- Antibody-enabled small molecule drug discovery
- Finding a needle in the haystack via High-Throughput screening approach
- How to overcome the R&D Productivity killers?
- The challenges and promise of cancer immunotherapy – Next-generation immune therapies
About Allan Lloyds Events
See what keynote speakers will be taking part in the exclusive speaking panel.
Explore what case studies will be discussed by our senior corporate speakers.
YOU MAY BE INTERESTED IN